? ??????????????Leopard? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 2054 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Awww The Little Puppy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 2178 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Women : Just Beautiful.....

What makes me weak?.................................................my fears...
What makes me whole?................................................my religious
What keeps me standing?............................................my faith
What makes me compassionate?................................my selflessness
What makes me honest?...............................................my integrity
What sustains my mind?..............................................my quest for knowledge
What teaches me all lessons?.......................................my mistakes
What lift's my head high?...........................................my pride, not arrogance
What if I can't go on?.....................................................it's not an option
What makes me victorious?..........................................my courage to climb
What makes me competent?........................................my confidence
What makes me sensual?.............................................insatiable essence
What makes me beautiful?..........................................my everything
What makes me a woman?..........................................my heart
Who says I need love?..................................................I do
What empowers me?....................................................my spirit
Who am I?...........................................I AM A PROUD STRONG WOMAN

0 comments: